Wednesday 8 August 2012

Best Spam Ever

Everyone knows about spam emails. The ones saying if you hand over your bank details, you will inherit the fortune of an African kingdom, or get a larger penis, or possibly both (the exact connection between the two never being overly clear). However, this possibly beats all hands down:

'Hello,

I am Gen Ann DunWoody , an officer of the U.S Army. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision to pull our troop out of here in Afghanistan .I have decided to contact you for this business opportunity and relationship.

please Honestly I need your sincere and truthful friendship and I really wish to have you as my good friend and as Family Friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care, I have (2.521million) US dollars Cash, which I successfully moved out of the country here in Iraq through diplomatic dispatch , Now I need a good partner someone I can trust. To receive this fund on my behalf,

the money is oil business we did with some Iraqi citizens worth of (28million US dollars, the $2.521million) stated is my share part of the business and its legal , l move the fund out of Iraq as a family treasure. The diplomatic dispatch will send it to your house directly , am waiting your reply for me to give you the contact of the diplomat for direction on how to come to you with the money/cash well package, The most important thing is if we can build up trust on each other?

i need your urgent reply to my private email address genannwoody@gmail.com , so that i can furnish you with details for this transaction..
Sincerly
Gen Ann Dunwoody'

I'm not really sure if anything can beat that...

P.S. Credit to Chris Bowman for drawing this to my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment