Thursday 10 March 2011

To Start

So, where to begin... With a topic near to my heart. The university library. For those of you who don't know, my university library is currently having a bit of work done to it. Which is code for builders are destroying the building one floor at a time. Heaven knows what'll happen when they get to the silent study room. But the other day, some girl felt the need to ask me to be quiet, for saying hi to a friend, as I was "disturbing the atmosphere." Apparently she likes hammering.

What made this even worse was that she spent the next 3 hours talking to just about everyone who passed, at the top of her voice, complaining about her essay and how loud it was.

I took the moral high ground, and glowered for three hours.

Another productive day, clearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment